- Unfortunately, Pocket API is not available anymore for public use. See https://getpocket.com/api/article for details. We have no choice but stop using Pocket API, effective immediately.
- Our internal NICE mode is pretty much mature and has proven to work well and reliably. Most users choose this mode in ~90% of cases.
To address these issues we had to made a few adjustments:
- drops.nice and drops.pocket retired, but still be working. In both cases it will return a NICE processed page.
- The default email [email protected] now works as NICE capturing
- For cases where you have to have a FULL page, we have added a new [email protected] email
We know, this can be confusing, but the bottom line is really simple: from now on uKeeper has two official emails only - default: [email protected] for NICE capturing and [email protected] for FULL capturing. At the same time, emails sent to the retired drops.pocket and drops.nice will be properly redirected internally to [email protected] and will proceed in NICE mode.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.